Apprentice Service Adviser
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To administer our busy Website, Amazon and eBay accounts to ensure the smooth running of our customer service
- Be the first point of contact for the business
- Maintaining a maximum 24-hour response time to all customer queries
- Managing customer queries via telephone, email and live chat regarding deliveries and/or faulty items and coming to an effective resolution
- Organising and processing incoming mail and customer returns
- Understanding the company’s products to enable customers to be given the necessary information for their requirements
- Work with the Sales Team to manage the relationship with customers and maintain effective everyday communication
- Liaise with suppliers/manufacturers regarding deliveries and/or faulty items
- Upload new products to our Amazon platforms
- Undertake any other reasonable duties appropriate to the role as business needs require
- Stay up to date on new products, services, and policies
English, maths and IT 9-4 (A*-C) GCSE or equivalent.Required Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with a high attention to detail
- IT proficient – Microsoft office
- Previous expereince of working in this sector
- Passionate and a great team player who is happy to help in other areas of the business
- Can excel in fast paced working environments
- Polite & courteous telephone manner
Possibilty of full-time employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
i-Choose Ltd are a leading supplier of computer components & peripherals, cabling, headsets, keyboards, speakers, phone accessories, networking and office supplies.
As an ecommerce business with our office and warehouse based on the Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, we sell successfully to the UK, Europe and further afield to America, Canada and Australia.
We are looking for a highly organised, friendly, and customer service focused individual to join the i-Choose Team.