Level 2 Apprenticeship Diploma for Hair Professionals
The role provides end to end support to any member of staff within the salon. Taking full advantage of shadowing an experienced stylist within a modern and thriving business. The applicant is to support salon staff with services and contribute to providing outstanding customer experience.
- Shadowing and observing an experienced stylist to get a real taste of the industry and pick up best practice
- To take appointments via telephone and using computer based booking system if applicable
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner
- Engage with customers, provide beverages, magazines and to overall look after customers to ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Ensuring that the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Support staff with inventory and placing orders of stock
- Basic colours and cuts when ready and confident
- Maths and English GCSEs - Grade C/Level 4 or above
- You will be required to do maths and English Functional Skills if the above grades have not been achieved
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Genuine interest in developing a career in the hairdressing industry
- Enthusiasm towards learning the role
- To be well presented at all times
- For the right candidate, there may be opportunities for career development within the organisation should a vacancy be available.
About the employer
Busy well established salon in the heart of Birtley offering a full range of hair and beauty services.