Level 2 Hair Professional Apprentice
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The applicant is to support salon staff with services and contribute to providing outstanding customer experience.
- Shadowing and observing experienced stylist to get a real taste of the industry and pick up best practice
- To take appointments via telephone and using computer based booking system.
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service.
- Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner.
- Engage with customers, provide beverages, magazines and to overall look after customers to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Ensuring that the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Support staff with inventory and placing orders of stock
- Basic colours and cuts when ready and confident
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Level 2 Hair Professional in Hairdressing with Gateshead College and functional skills Maths and English, if required.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A-C/4-9) Desired
- GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade A-C/4-9) Desired
- IT skills,
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Presentation skills
- Interest in hair industry
Possibility of full time employment on successful completion of apprenticeship
About the employer