Work as part of the team providing an excellent level of operational support across a range of functions including:
• Estates - Assisting with general estates management, building repairs and ongoing maintenance
• Health and Safety - Assisting with the implementation of organisational health and safety processes and procedures
• Business Development - Assisting with funding research and bid application processes - Assisting with service marketing and promotions including web and social media development
• Training - Assisting with the administration of the Drink Drive Rehabilitation programme
• Procurement - Assist with procurement duties for all NECA centres as required
Health and Safety
Personal and Professional Development
You will work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard with Gateshead College.
Functional skills in maths and English if required.
Possible progression to advanced apprenticeship/ full time employment.