Production Operator Apprentice
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will learn different skills, knowledge, and behaviours within a dedicated training academy with the support of our dedicated on-site trainers, and on the job training with highly skilled mentors.
- Required to complete the required academic and practical training requirements of the apprenticeship
- Gain hands on operational experience by working closely with the Production team receiving ongoing support and training from experienced production operators and supervisors
- Working on a complex production line made up of job roles that each play a key part in the process of producing ceiling tiles. Eventually becoming a highly skilled operator on allocated job roles.
- Carry out quality inspection work to ensure products are to the highest standard
- Operating machinery throughout the production process, following safety and PPE requirements at all times
- Assist with deep cleaning, packing, data input of production information, manual handling of materials and products, and use of FLT (following completion of training)
- Learning to fault find on machinery and follow escalation process for faults to minimise line stoppages.
- Participate and encourage a proactive safety environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards the Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative standard with Gateshead College
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- Physical fitness
- Punctual, Reliable
- Work well under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Work independently
Possible progression to advanced apprenticeship/ full time employment following successful completion of your apprenticeship with a salary of circa £25,000 in the first instance.
Contact Name: Lucy Pollock
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the employer
Business Planning & Admin Apprentice
Employer: RENOVO SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Closing date: 31st March 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at a fantastic co...