Technical Sales Support Apprentice
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Produce drawings / quotations / process orders for all client type
- Research and remain up to date with industry standards and
recommendations e.g., Doc M
- Develop and build ongoing relationships with clients
- Support administrative staff to ensure that departmental administration is consistently up to date. Examples: departmental statistics, order input/levels, CRM system, event preparation
- Be prepared to undergo training as necessary to increase professional knowledge and take responsibility to ensure knowledge is up to date with developments within the industry
- Be pro-active in offering suggestions of improvement for the department in general
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to the relevant health and safety procedures
- Pursue personal development of skill and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers, perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
- Be flexible in changing responsibilities as the department grows
- Any other duties commensurate with this post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards Level 2 Customer Service practitioner standard with Gateshead College.
- Additional qualifications within IT will also be optional.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Can do attitude
- Positive disposition
For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity of a permanent position with the company
About the employer