Can’t decide between staying on at sixth form or making the move to College?
10 ways we’re different to school sixth form:
- We’ll treat you like an adult.
- Our class sizes are smaller and you’ll get more one-to-one support.
- You’ll get to meet new people and make new friends.
- We have a wider range of courses and qualifications to choose from.
- You won’t have to wear a uniform.
- We offer a relaxed, grown-up study environment
- We have outstanding modern industry standards facilities including Costa, Starbucks, three restaurants, a hair and beauty salon and gym.
- Every student gets to take part in work inspiration and work experience as standard, giving you the employment edge when you leave us.
- We develop and deliver our courses with some of the region’s best companies, so our students learn from the most knowledgeable people around
- Our award-winning careers team will be on-hand to help with career planning; CVs, job applications and interview skills; and university applications.
To check out more great careers advice and to find out what we can offer you, go here.